Set Sail With the 1,001 Dark Nights Family!
Join Kristen Ashley, Shayla Black, Lexi Blake, Kaylea Cross, Dee Davis, Avery Flynn, Heather Graham, Donna Grant, Larissa Ione, Lorelei James, Laura Kaye, J. Kenner, Kimberly Kincaid, R.K. Lilley, Lisa Mondello, Elisabeth Naughton, Laurelin Paige, Kristen Proby, Carrie Ann Ryan, Susan Stoker, Joanna Wylde, & Rebecca Zanetti on this once-in-a-lifetime getaway!
AND Introducing Attending
1001 Dark Nights Discovery Authors!
Mari Carr, K.L. Grayson, Jenna Jacob, Kennedy Layne, Angel Payne, Jessica Scott, Sierra Simone, & Rebecca Yarros
4 Night Caribbean Cruise on the Royal Caribbean
Brilliance of the Seas.
Departing 11 January 2018 from Tampa, FL
with Port of Call: Cozumel, Mexico.
Total cost: $899*pp Interior Cabin, $999*pp Oceanview Cabin, $1099*pp Oceanview with Balcony
* based on double occupancy
Each guest will receive the following:
Welcome package including:
* 1001 Dark Nights Collector tote bag
* Two – 1001 Dark Nights novellas from attending authors (print versions)
* VIP Lanyard that provides entrance to all 1001 Dark Nights onboard events
* 1001 Dark Nights swag, including limited edition cruise memorabilia
* Lots of author goodies!
* Exclusive panel discussions and book signings
* Personalized activities with the authors (specific events TBD)
* Dinner each night with a different author – authors will rotate among attendee dining tables each evening
* Special meet and greet time with Dark Nights Discovery authors
* Individual and group photo with all authors
* Exclusive mingle events with the authors
* Entry into final-day drawing for exclusive gift baskets filled with Dark Nights goodies and more!
Don’t miss The Dinner Party Show
with Christopher Rice and Eric Shaw Quinn
Christopher travels to the Romantic Times Convention in New Orleans to interview some of the most successful authors of erotic romance, his fellow contributors to 1,001 DARK NIGHTS, a monthly series of steamy novellas. It’s a no-holds-barred special including hot talk of BDSM, happily-ever-afters and the most important question of all – would you rather spend the rest of your life married to a handsome vampire or a billionaire CEO? Eric and Christopher follow it all up with a lively discussion about critical double-standards when romance is compared to other popular genres of fiction.
Listen to past episodes featuring your favorite 1,001 Dark Nights authors!
M. J. ROSE (Episode 70)
ROMANTIC TIMES SPECIAL REPORT (Episode 95):
CARRIE ANN RYAN (Episode 99):
M. J. ROSE (Episode 106):
KRISTEN PROBY (Episode 107):
LEXI BLAKE & JULIE KENNER (Episode 113):