Carly PhillipsCarly Phillips is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of over 50 sexy contemporary romance novels, including the Indie published, Dare to Love Series. She is happily married to her college sweetheart, the mother of two nearly adult daughters and three crazy dogs. Carly loves social media and is always around to interact with her readers.
- She used to be his. Now she’s about to marry another man. Will he let her go...or will he stand up and take the bride? Ryder Hammond and Sierra Knight were high school sweethearts. Despite him being her brother's best friend, their relationship burned hot and fast…and ended with heartbreak and regrets.
- Learning curves have never been so off-limits. Professor Shane Warden is on the verge of getting tenure. He never thought he'd see the day, after a false accusation from a student years ago that nearly destroyed his career, and decimated his ability to trust.
- She handles cocky jocks for a living, but her love life isn’t as successful. Brianne Prescott, publicist for Dare Nation Sports Agency, grew up the only girl with four brothers, three of whom are sports royalty. She’s a pro not just at work but at being used by men who want access to her famous family.
- He was her first love. She was his. They broke up to follow their dreams. Axel Forrester became a world famous drummer. Tara Stillman became a veterinarian. Years later, he’s scrolling social media and sees they’re both in East Hampton, NY. Fate? Or Coincidence?
- Gabriella Davenport is a gorgeous, twenty-two-year-old virgin with a trust fund, vacationing in the Hamptons for the summer and running from family pressure to marry someone she doesn’t like, let alone love. Maddox James is a sexy bar manager, older than Gabby by a decade.